Archy on Architecture

zaterdag, mei 28, 2005

Architecture is hot!

It is getting to me! Blogging I mean. It is fun and helps me getting my mind focussed on what I encounter on my paths. While blogging for the upcoming Tech-Eds I thought of all kinds of posts for my work field of play: architecture. I am one of the company's lead solution consultants or enterprise architects and as such I am allowed to read a lot (sigh). I want this blog to be my exhaust and invite everybody to join in and help me stay on the right tracks concerning this hot topic.

2 Comments:

  • Peter,

    We're smack in the middle of some intense web applications architecture ourselves. www.sxmone.com

    Of course, our strength is born of the world of open source chaos. Bwoohahha.

    Microsoft Federation officers beware. ;)

    Looking forward to integrating winscore in heineken's site. Ever visit the island?

    Peace

    By Anonymous Anoniem, at 10:25 p.m.  

  • WinScore is about to be implemented and deployed this weekend when we are going to have a "DevParty" ! And visited the island before? What about my son being born there ...

    By Blogger Archy, at 11:00 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home